FAQ & Policies
New York City is a one-of-a-kind city filled with so many fun and exciting things to do. We have put together a few helpful travel tips based on common questions we get to help you along your way.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. The Pet Program includes a doggie bed or cat pillow, three pet toys to keep, two bowls, and a jar of gourmet treats. To participate in the Pet Program:
- Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
- Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Tipping is customary in the US. Follow these guidelines based on the type of service and quality of service you received.
- For restaurants, tips should be 15-20% of the total bill
- For bars, servers should receive $1 per drink
- 20% is customary for salon and spa services