The Skyscraper Museum celebrates New York's architectural heritage and showcases the events and individuals that helped shaped the city's iconic skyline. The museum is located in lower Manhattan's Battery Park City at 39 Battery Place. Hours of operation are 12 to 6 PM, Wednesday to Sunday, and general admission is $5, or $2.50 for students and seniors.
Click here for more information about The Skyscraper Museum.
Hours Wednesday-Sunday: 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Call 212.968.1961 for information on upcoming lectures, exhibitions, walking tours, and membership. http://www.skyscraper.org/
- South Street Seaport
- Battery Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Governor's Island
- Federal Hall
- Century 21 Department Store
- Tourbillon Boutique
- National September 11 Memorial & Museum at The World Trade Center
- Yankee Stadium
- Citi Field - Home of the New York Mets
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Museum of American Finance
- Skyscraper Museum
- TKTS at South Street Seaport
- The Perfect Weekend on Wall Street
- Freedom Tower
- Art + Culture